Targeted Traffic with SEO
SEO is the best investment for generating targeted traffic.
Here’s why and how
As part of your online business marketing strategy, SEO is a critical part as it provides the opportunity to capture buyers when they are seeking solutions, solutions that your products and services can provide. Having the right search engine marketing company enhances your brand by using various digital marketing strategies along with generating more leads for your business. Without it, you can diminish your brand if customers are expecting to find you and you’re not there.
Without SEO it will be difficult to build and sustain dominance in your market.
Here are the supporting facts…
- Organic search had the highest customer conversion rate among all of the inbound and outbound marketing channels according to HubSpot reports in 2013.
- Internet experiences begin 93% of the time starting with search.
- Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites , it generates a lot more volume than social media by more than 300% according to Outbrain study.
- SEO leads have a much higher close rate than outbound leads (14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
- 70-80% of users never click on paid ads and only focus on the organic results
- 75% of searchers never scroll past the first page.
- SEO brings in more qualified leads then Pay Per Click or Google Adwords
- Google controls roughly 70% of the search market and over 90% of mobile searches.
- Yellow Pages are on a rapid decline.
- According to Google, over 50% of consumer searches are to find information about local businesses.
SEO pulls in targeted traffic down the sales cycle. Influencing and impacting your buyers’ journey requires building your content in partnership with your search terms. The goal is to connect with your buyer at the right time with the right content to acquire more qualified leads and higher sales conversions.