How to Get Free Website Traffic
How to get free Website traffic starts with asking the right questions.
- Do you know why your visitors are coming to your site?
- Do you know who your potential customers are?
- Is your content meaningful to your prospective buyers what is Content Marketing? Is it building trust, credibility or helping them solve a problem?
- Are you asking them for the order?
- Are you making it easy for them to engage and buy from you?
If you haven’t answered yes to all of the above then you have work to do before you can increase web traffic to your site.
To increase sales from web traffic you need to make sure that visitors are qualified prospects. This can be done by posting links on relevant sites where your potential buyers frequently visit as well as on search engines where the keywords used to generate a high ranking to your site.
Once visitors are on your site, you need to make sure that the pages meet their expectations in what they are searching for. For example, if they are a supplier of frozen cocktail mixes, your buyers would be restaurants and various other hospitality venues. These buyers would be searching for ingredients and suppliers for cocktail recipes. Your site can offer recipes and volume discounts by purchasing online.